“That the constitution be amended as follows”
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Glenorchy District Football Club will be held at the upstairs Jack Rough Room, 1A Anfield Street Glenorchy, at 6.00 pm on Tuesday 29 January 2019.
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on the 24 January 2018
2. The adoption of the Financial Statements for the period ended 31st October 2018
3. Declaration of Office Bearers for the following positions:
(i) President (2 years)
(ii) Secretary/Public Officer (2 years)
(iii) Treasurer (2 years)
(iv) Five (5) Directors (four 2-year positions and one 1-year position)
Nominations for the above positions must be in writing signed by two (2) financial members of the Association and accompanied by the written consent of the nominee. Nomination forms are available from the Club Office and must be lodged with the Public Officer by 5.00pm Tuesday, 22 January 2019.
4. Appointment of Auditor for the ensuing year.
5. Adoption of amendments to the Club Constitution. A copy of which can be obtained either from the club website or from the Public Officer at 1A Anfield Street.
6. Announcement of Life Membership/s.
7. Announcement of Merit Certificate/s.
8. The consideration of any business presented in accordance with the Articles of the Club.
9. Election of Patron.
We are very excited to announce that our exclusive on-line store with Tribal Sport is live and ready to take your orders!
All items displayed on the page are ready to order immediately,
The range and quality of merchandise available will have you looking sharp for our Centennial year, whether you are a supporter, member, player or just love great footy gear!
There will be plenty more items to come, but this is just a taste to get your summer wardrobe sorted!
This exclusive pre-order period runs from now until the 8th of January, 2019.
Be a part of history in 2019!
Get your Centennial Membership!
The Glenorchy Football Club is proud to announce that 2019 Memberships are now available.
We have a very special Adult Membership that includes a limited edition NTFC/GDFC Centennial badge along with a 9 home game pass. There is also a Centennial Family Membership, Concession and a new addition with the Social Family Membership. Great value for families and supporters and includes free entry to our 2 family games at KGV and a GDFC mini-footy!
Memberships can be purchased either in person at the club offices, Magpie Bar or via direct deposit, or use our online form.
The Glenorchy District Football Club is very proud to unveil our new centennial logo for 2019.
The club was originally founded as the New Town Football Club in 1919, and was located at New Town Oval.
In 1957 the club merged with the Glenorchy Rovers was renamed the Glenorchy District Football Club and relocated to KGV, which is now known as the spiritual 'Home of the Magpies'.
Our new logo encompasses the original colours of New Town along with the now famous black and white.