Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Glenorchy District Football Club will be held at the upstairs Jack Rough Room, 1A Anfield Street Glenorchy, at 6.00 pm on Wednesday, 24 January 2018.
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on the 24 January 2017 2. The adoption of the Financial Statements for the period ended 31st October 2017
3. Declaration of Office Bearers for the following positions:
(ii) Secretary/Public Officer
(iv) Seven (7) Directors (four 2-year positions and three 1-year positions)
Nominations for the above positions must be in writing signed by two (2) financial members of the Association and accompanied by the written consent of the nominee. Nomination forms are available from the Club Office and must be lodged with the Public Officer by 5.00pm Wednesday, 17 January 2018.
4. Appointment of Auditor for the ensuing year.
5. Announcement of Life Membership/s.
6. Announcement of Merit Certificate/s.
7. The consideration of any business presented in accordance with the Articles of the Club. 8. Election of Patron.
A copy of the 2017 financial report is available for members and can be collected from the club.
Narelle Green Public Officer