Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Glenorchy District Football Club will be held at the upstairs Jack Rough Room, 1A Anfield Street Glenorchy, at 6.00 pm on Wednesday 29 January 2020.
- To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on the 29 January 2019
- The adoption of the Financial Statements for the period ended 31st October 2019
- Declaration of Office Bearers for the following positions:
- Eight (8) Directors (four 2-year positions and four 1-year positions)
Nominations for the above positions must be in writing signed by two (2) financial member of the Association and accompanied by the written consent of the nominee. Nomination forms are available from the Club Office and must be lodged with the Public Officer by 5.00pm Wednesday, 22 January 2019.
- Appointment of Auditor for the ensuing year.
- Adoption of the GDJFC special resolution passed at their AGM on 22/11/2019;
- That th GDJFC is deregistering as an incorporated Association.
- To become a sub-committee of the Glenorchy District Football Club.
- Announcement of Life Membership/s.
- Announcement of Merit Certificate/s.
- The consideration of any business presented in accordance with the Articles of the Club.
- Election of Patron.