Glenorchy District Football Club - The Magpies

R. H. ‘Banjo’ Patterson Perpetual Trophy.
Established in 1928. Winner presented with a replica of the ‘Banjo’ Patterson trophy. 

From the founding year of the club 1919 to 1927 there was no ‘Best & Fairest’ award. There was only the ‘Best Player’ award which was not awarded every year.

Commencing in 1980, each year the winner is presented with the Roy Cazaly Medal, in lieu of club management not providing a replica of the “Banjo’ Patterson trophy since the late 1960’s.

 

  

* Current Player

Club

Women

Junior

Next Games

Seniors

Development League

Under 18s

Women